Used in excellent condition. See picture.
The supercardioid polar pattern is maintained across the mic’s frequency range, allowing it to consistently reject sound at its off-axis points and deliver high immunity to feedback. The XLR 3-pin output ensures compatibility with most microphone preamps, mixer inputs, and portable PA systems. The durable metal Beta 58A ships with a mic clip, threaded adapter, and storage bag.
- Uniform supercardioid polar pattern delivers tight directionality, high gain before feedback, and enhanced rejection of off-axis sound at points 120 degrees to the rear of the mic
- Advanced pneumatic shock-mounted system effectively minimizes transmission of handling noise and stand-transferred vibrations
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Minimally impacted by varying load impedance